Registration for the online stream of the 2017 OPSO Winter CME Conference is now available
OPSO is pleased to offer the online streaming options for members who are unable to attend the conference in person. You can register for individual days/sessions, or get the best price by purchasing the full program at the bundled price. Follow the links below to register for the online stream.
Online stream for the full program (best deal - $549.99) | 19.75 CME Credits
Online Stream Day 1 ($123.77) | 4 CME Credits
Online Stream Day 2 ($123.77) | 4 CME Credits
Online Stream Day 3 Part I ($123.77) | 4 CME Credits
Online Stream Day 3 Part II ($123.77) | 4 CME Credits
Online Stream Day 4 ($116.03) | 3.75 CME Credits
For those attending in person, don't forget to register by Jan. 30th for the discounted room rate & registration fee
- Discounted Registration & Room Rates | Register early for a $50 discount, and get your special OPSO room rate of $139, $179, or $189 respectively for a Sunriver Lodge Village Guest Room, River Lodge Guest Room, or Lodge Village Suites. Call 800-801-8765 by January 30th and let Sunriver know you are with the OPSO conference to receive the discounted lodging rate.
- Bonus OMT Seminar | Friday morning, Feb. 24, Turner Slicho, DO will lead attendees through a hands-on seminar. Don't miss this special opportunity for interactive, personal instruction in a small group setting. Additional Registration Required
- Special Discounted Lift Tickets | For attendees not attending the OMT seminar, OPSO has arranged for discounted lift tickets at Mt. Bachelor ski resort on Friday, February 24. Get over 20% off when purchasing through our group rate. Click here to purchase your discounted ticket.
- Dynamic Lectures | In addition to the latest medical updates in primary care topics including EKG review, Dermatology, Pediatric Psychiatry, The Blue Zone Project, Microbiome, and a Cardiopulmonary Ultrasound Workshop, this program will explore communication styles to help you better connect with your patients, as well as explore the latest in clinical research. Our keynote presentation will feature bestselling author Michael Greger, MD. Dr. Greger is internationally recognized on a number of important public health issues and will join us via live video stream. Click here for the full program schedule. Earn up to 26 CME Credits - Both AOA and AAFP credits offered.
- Family Night Ice Skating & Other Activities | Sunriver is centrally located so you can take advantage of all the recreational activities the area has to offer. Family Night Ice Skating at the Sunriver rink is complimentary for all program attendees on Saturday, February 25.